Sunday, March 22, 2009

Greetings!!

So we're making headway here in the kitchen. The cabinets are just about done and the appliances can go in as soon as we install the floor. We just picked it up a on Friday and the cork needs a few days to acclimate to our house before we can lay it down. We're in the home stretch here, we just need to pick up a sink and a few light fixtures and we'll be home free. I just thought I'd post so everyone can see how its coming along. Enjoy!






Oh yes, and this is our biggest distraction, our new puppy Zorro (notice the black mask over his eyes). He is just the greatest little dog in the whole world. He's a ten week old border collie corgie mix. I'm sure he will be what will dominate our posts from now on :)






4 comments:

Squeaky said...

Kitchen looks AWESOME! soon you can cook on a real stove and is that a dishwasher I see! How many years has it been since you had a dishwasher! I'm sure you are thrilled. Can't wait to see the floor and counter tops next. Take care!

Goose said...

I was promised Puppy updates! Where are my Puppy updates!

Viva El Zorro

karina said...

PUPPY!!!! so cute, can't wait to meet him this summer. Oh and the kitchen is great news as well =)

Unknown said...

your Kitchen looks AWESOME!
Cabinet Design For Kitchen
Best Kitchen Ideas
Remodeling Ideas For Kitchens
Kitchen Remodeling Companies