Tuesday, December 9, 2008

House Pics

Ok so we've had a few requests to post some pictures of the outside of the house so here it is. Sorry it took so long to get this up, we'd been working on it at night so we couldn't take any pictures of the outside. I took these this weekend when we were ripping out the bathroom.


This is the front of our house, that's Doogie's truck in the driveway, it barely fits down our street. Seriously.



this is our backyard and pear tree. The lot is a little larger than most others on the block which will be great for BBQs and for setting up a disc golf basket to practice my putting.



Oh and the coolest part is is we are 3 houses away from a field all the locals take their dogs to play at. We are so getting a puppy as soon as possible. Our plan is to wait until spring or, ideally, summer when Becky would be able to be home with it, but I don't know if we'll be able to wait considering that we'll be looking at doggies all day.


We sat with a kitchen designer at Lowes today. He's going to draw up a few plans for us to give us a few ideas about what we can do with the space. We'll meet with him again on Saturday. It should be another fun weekend full of knocking stuff down. We'll keep you all posted!

1 comment:

karina said...

Oh my gosh! You guys bought a house! Congratulations. I guess I have to put you in my "adult friends" column now =)...Wish I could be there to witness the transformation, but i look forward to reading from afar.

best of luck